No Flour Black Bean Brownies and Blondies

I made these Brownies yesterday and they're the best black bean brownies I've ever had.  I found the recipe on Chocolate-Covered Katie's blog.  Her blog is full of healthy chocolate recipes and this is just one, of many, that I tried.

Here is the link to the recipe and her great blog.

Chocolate-Covered Katie Black Bean Brownies

As a variation, I added coconut to the recipe.  Next time I will add walnuts.  Also, I spread peanut butter on a few pieces....yum....instant Reese's Peanut Butter Cups taste.

I will be making these again as I do get chocolate cravings often.....and these are healthy!


I made the Blondies with Chick Peas.  The recipe is also on Katie's blog below the Brownies recipe.  Both are so good!

Here's the perfect Brownie pan to bake them.


Comments