Roasted Chickpeas

This is our afternoon snack today.  I love them! and as my boyfriend says....they're "chip" peas....cuz it's just as addicting as eating chips to us....minus the fat and plus the nutrition!  We try to eat beans/legumes at least 3 times a week.  This is one way to fit it in.

1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and dried.
Coat them with canola oil and your choice of spices.

I used smokey paprika, black pepper, garlic powder and sage.

Spread them on a baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees F for about 20 - 30 minutes or so, depending on how crunchy you want them.

Comments

  1. Your beans look great!! I tried this once and mine looked like... well, they sured didn't look good.

    I am following you on this blog, I like you on facebook and I was already following on twitter.

    Great Blog by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terry! I'm following you too! I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment