Chicken Vegetable Gnocchi Bake

Being Italian, I grew up eating gnocchi regularly.  My Mom used to make them homemade.  I never did master that talent, although I'm sure I can.  However, being the lazy person that I am lol, I bought a package of whole-wheat gnocchi instead for this recipe.  I wanted a quick dish and that it was!


I sauteed cubes of boneless chicken breasts, green and red peppers, onions, broccoli and garlic with various spices..  I would of added mushrooms if I wouldn't have forgotten to buy some.  Oh well....I was still tasty.  I mixed this mixture together with the boiled (pre-cooked) gnocchi and added some sour cream mixed with a bit of caesar dressing and curry paste.  After stirring the creamy mixture throughout, I added alot of parmesan cheese and then topped it with mozzarella cheese.   I was using up ingredients I had in my house.  You can add anything you like.  Bake in oven for about 1/2 hour at 350 degrees F.  


It's a quick hearty meal!


Comments