We made these parfaits last night. We were just planning on making a Dark Chocolate Avocado Pudding using a recipe I found on Yummy Mummy Club after some thought on what to do with the one soft avocado we had in the fridge. The recipe calls for 2 avocados but we made half. We added coconut and walnuts to it also. What a great recipe!! Will definitely make it again. You would never know there's an avocado in it.
After that was made, we decided to take it a step further and layer it with different ingredients to make a parfait. YUMMY!!!
For these ones, starting from the bottom, we layered:
- Spoon of Natural Peanut Butter (bottom)
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Strawberry Yogurt
- Frozen Mixed Berries
- Vanilla Yogurt topped with Cinnamon and Nutmeg
- Another Layer of Chocolate Avocado Pudding topped with Coconut
- Mixture of Vanilla and Strawberry Yogurts
- Topped with Granola and a Drizzle of Maple Syrup