Monday, May 13, 2013

Roasted Stone Baked Potatoes

These potatoes are so addicting! Last night we were craving potato chips but that's something we don't have in the house and after having a snow storm in May, no way we were about to leave the house to go buy a bag lol

I made these on our pizza stone.  You can bake so much more that just pizza on a stone.  I love it.  The potatos cook so perfectly ..... nice and crispy on the outside.  I cubed them and coated them with canola oil, smoky paprika and black pepper ....and just a little coarse salt (since the chip craving was there).  I baked them at 425 degrees F for about 40 minutes.  Half way through the baking, I spread a sliced onion over top and I shredded a bit of cheddar cheese.  

Soooo good!!!  I just might have to make more tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment