Almond Mixed Grains Cookies

You can call me the Cookie Monster because I make cookies regularly.  However, my cookies are all "breakfast" type cookies because they're full of grains and sugar-free.  They're a cookie version of a granola bar.  These are the ones I made yesterday.  I don't measure and don't use a recipe. 


 I just mix grains and liquid and bake.  The ingredients I used for these are:
  • oatmeal
  • spelt flakes
  • bran
  • oat bran
  • coconut flour
  • whole wheat flour
  • zest from lemons and oranges
  • pumpkin spice
  • shredded unsweetened coconut
  • raisins
  • chopped raw almonds
For the liquid:
  • lots of applesauce
  • milk/water
  • 1 tbsp. canola oil
This batch is so addicting....I think it's because of the almonds, which we love.  In a couple of days, I'll make another batch....they won't be the same....but I'll sure we'll love them too!

Comments