Oatmeal Raisin Pineapple Cookies

I whipped up these cookies yesterday afternoon.  I didn't use a recipe, like usual.  For the dry ingredients I used mainly oatmeal and added coconut flour, wheat germ, bran, cinnamon, raisins, baking soda and baking powder.  For the wet, 1 egg, pineapple juice, milk and coconut oil.

Oatmeal is so healthy.  It reduces the bad cholesterol in your body, high in fiber, stabalizes your blood sugar therefore reducing the risk of Type 2 diabetes.  It keeps you feeling full for a long time....therefore, you're less likely to snack on junk food throughout the day.


Comments

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment